Affiliates of Mobvista International Technology Limited have their own legal existence and have independent legal personality, but on this site the terms Mobvista, group or we/us, are sometimes used to designate allMobvista group companies or when there is no need to identify a particular company of the Group.
- 1. Personal and Non-Personal Information
Personally Related Information ("PRI") is data about you that is personally identifiable; this is generally described as your name, email address, credit card number and/or any other information that might be considered private. The PRI that we collect from you is information you actively supply to us; such as your name, email address, credit card number, etc.
Non-Personally Related Information ("NPRI") data is gathered by us and our Partners, so it can be used by us for the purpose of Re-targeting or tailoring for interest-based advertising (as further explained below). NPRI data collected by us for advertising purposes is completely anonymous and may include the Prospect's IP address, date and time of visit or mobile advertising identifiers. None of this information, under any circumstances, individually or grouped together, can be traced back to a specific individual.
- 2. Our Guidelines for the Use of NPRI
- Some of the ads you see in applications on your mobile device are tailored to your interests and based on your activity online or in the applications on your mobile device. This type of ad tailoring - sometimes called "interest-based" or "online behavioral" advertising - is enabled through various technologies, including browser cookies, mobile advertising identifiers as well as other non-cookie technologies. Therefore after a Prospect was tailored to be potentially interested in certain product or service, the Prospect will then be shown an advertisement from that Advertiser for such product or service. The information gathered through such ad tailoring technologies is all that is used in reporting our Prospects to advertisers and therefore in no way can be used to specifically identify an individual. You may Opt-Out of our services with ease by following the instructions listed below.
- 3. Opting Out
To opt-out by resetting your mobile advertising identifiers, please refer to the following instructions:
The above opting out does not mean you will no longer see advertising online. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opt out will no longer show ads that have been tailored to your interests.
- 4. IP's
- An Internet Protocol (IP) address is automatically assigned to your computer every time you establish a connection on the Internet. We will use your IP address only to assess problems with the server.
- 5. Security
- The security of your information is our utmost priority, and we take strict measures in order to protect our data from unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data. Our data is only stored in centers that provide high-level security for your information. Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by our staff utilizing video surveillance and other electronic means.
- 6. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- We will not sell, trade, release or use your PRI in any way that is not strictly outlined in the above document. Our gathered information such as traffic patterns, sales, aggregate data regarding general shopping patterns, and any other information will only be shared with reputable individuals. This data will never contain any PRI of the end users however.
- 7. Legal Issues
- We disclose personal information when required by law, judicial process, warrant or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edict of the law or comply with a legal process served on us or the DSP, or, to protect and defend our property rights, the DSP, or to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the end users, our employees, or the general public.
- 1. Personal Information
- As you navigate through this Site, some of your personal information may be actively collected (for example, names, birth dates, personal ID card numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, E-mail addresses, occupations, education, work experience and related information) or passively collected (which you did not actively provide) such as your browser type, domain name, IP address, pages visited, and the length of your user session using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol Address, cookies, Internet Tags and navigational data collection. In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. However, in order to improve our service quality, it may be necessary to ask for personal information to fulfill your requests and provide a better service. Mobvista is entitled to take measures to validate the authenticity of personal information you provide. If you give us personal information of somebody else, we will assume that you have their permission to do so. Mobvista is committed not to disclose your personal information to any third party other than Mobvista and its affiliates and those of Mobvista’scontractors who assist with programming and technical aspects of hosting and operating the Siteunless at your own will. Transmissions to and from this Site may not be confidential and consequently, may be read or intercepted by others. You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any personal data which we may have collected.To exercise this right please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. How We Collect Your Information
- We will ask you when need your personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested such as receiving information about Mobvista products and services, joining a limited-access premium site, signing up for an event or training, or when purchasing, downloading and/or registering Mobvista products, customer satisfaction surveys, market research and promotionandcareer jobs employment and so on.
- 3. How We Use Your Personal Information
- Any personal information you provide is used and shared by, and among, Mobvista and its affiliates and those of Mobvista’scontractors who assist with programming and technical aspects of hosting and operating the Siteonly. The use of your personal information is only for us to understand your requests and to provide a better service and transaction. It may be convenient for us to provide you with service and contact you by using your personal information.
- 4. Security of Your Personal Information
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- 5. The Protection of Minors
- Mobvista may save some information as cookies into your computer when you are visiting the Site. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. The purpose of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save your time. That we use such technology does not imply that we can automatically acquire any personal information about you. We may also use Web Beacon technology or other technology to regulate the site and to provide a better service. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies.
- 7. Outside Sites and Linking
- The Site may contain links and pointers to other sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “Outside Sites”). Mobvista is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any Outside Site, including any webcasting or other form of transmission received from any Outside Sites. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those Outside Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such Outside Sites. Mobvista permits certain third party links to the home page of its Site, provided thatMobvista is provided with notice of such links and does not thereafter object to such linking. Mobvista reserves the right to revoke unilaterally any consent that it may at any time give to any linkage, including linkages to the home page. The Outside Sites are being provided to you only as a convenience and any link or pointer contained on this Site does not imply endorsement of the Outside Sites.
- 8. Copyright
- All Site content, design, text, graphics, images, logos, buttons, icons, interfaces, audio and video clips, and the selection and arrangements thereof are the exclusive property of Mobvista, or its respective content providers, and are protected by Hong Kong SAR and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of Mobvista or its respective software suppliers, and such software is protected by Hong Kong SAR and international copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaties. Users of this Site shall not transmit/post any information to this Site that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
- 9. Trademarks
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names used on the Site (collectively the “Marks”) are solely owned by Mobvista. The Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a product or service of Mobvista or that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or that in any manner disparages or discredits Mobvista.
- 10. Online Conduct
- Any conduct by a person that in Mobvista’s sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, is prohibited. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with that prohibition. You agree that you will not post on the Site or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- 11. Termination of Usage
- Mobvista may, without incurring any liability to you, terminate access by you or suspend any access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that Mobvista, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or this Agreement, or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party, a merchant, a sponsor, a licensor, a service provider, or the Site.
- 12. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WHILE MOBVISTA ATTEMPTS TO KEEP THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND PROCESSES ON THIS SITE AS CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ABOUT THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, PROCESSES OR OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. MOBVISTA MAKES NO GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. THE DOCUMENTS, INFORMATION AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL ERRORS. MOBVISTA SHALL NOT BE BOUND BY ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE.
INFORMATION HEREIN MAY BE CHANGED, REMOVED OR UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND FOR ANY REASON. ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION POSTED TO THIS SITE ARE INTENDED TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF RELYING ON THIS INFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS SUPPLIED TO YOU ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RECEIVING THIS INFORMATION WILL MAKE THEIR OWN DETERMINATION AS TO ITS SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE PRIOR TO ANY USE OF THIS INFORMATION.
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS CONTAINED OR OFFERED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MOBVISTA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, RELIANCE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MOBVISTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOBVISTA, ITS AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR USE, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. NO ACTION OR PROCEEDING MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST MOBVISTA OR ITS AFFILIATES WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION THEREON.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS RECOMMENDATIONS TO USE ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, PROCESS, EQUIPMENT, OR FORMULATION THAT CONFLICTS WITH ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, OR TRADEMARK, AND MOBVISTAOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY USE OF THIS INFORMATION WILL NOT INFRINGE ON ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARK.
MOBVISTA CATEGORICALLY REJECTS ANY INTERPRETATION WHICH TENDS TO ASSIMILATE THE CONTENT OF ITS WEB SITE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES’ WEB SITES WITH OFFERS OF PURCHASE OR INCITEMENT TO PURCHASE SHARES OR OTHER SECURITIES, WHETHER LISTED OR NON-LISTED, OF MOBVISTA, OR ANY ONE OF ITS DIRECT OR INDIRECT AFFILIATES COMPANIES.
- 13. Entire Agreement
This Agreement shall, as the same may be amended from time to time, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between Mobvista and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. It supercedes and replaces all prior discussions, negotiations, understandings and agreements, written and oral, regarding such matters. Any additional or different terms in any insertion order or other written or oral response by you shall be deemed rejected by Mobvista without need of further notice and shall not be part of this Agreement or in any way binding upon Mobvista.
Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the Internet, we may occasionally update this policy. All revisions will be posted to this Site.
RM701A, 7/F, OfficePlus @Prince Edward,
794-802 Nathan Road, Kowloon,