Leverage our extensive supply of multi-tier media coverage and engage your audience at every mobile touchpoint
Mobvista is connected to all three types of media including top, medium-sized and long-tail media. Take advantage of our one-stop cross-media intelligent ad management platform to make your campaigns a success.Contact sales
- Alibaba Group
- Netease Games
- Top Media Marketing Solutions
- Connect with major media publishers programmatically through API or media buy approach
- Programmatic Marketing Solutions
- Leverage strong AI capabilities to acquire users programmatically through a highly automated process
- Performance-based Marketing Solutions
- Scalable campaigns across a broad geographical reach for optimal marketing results
- 950 MillionDaily devices reached 200+Countries & Regions targeted 330 MillionMintegral SDK DAUs
Comprehensive reach with unlimited impact
Top Media Marketing Solutions
Scale your mobile business with our truly connected platform. We’ve got you covered across all the most important media sources worldwide.
Programmatic Marketing Solutions
Benefit from our direct partnerships with thousands of popular apps, all integrated with our Supply-Side Platform. Access nearly 20 leading ad exchanges and premium video ad inventories. Let us help you deliver high quality campaigns with limitless scale.
* Works on all platforms
Performance-based Marketing Solutions
Gain premium traffic at a massive scale through extensive operation of diverse traffic and proprietary anti-fraud technology.With the help of our dedicated team, implement campaigns across multiple long-tail media and achieve efficient budget planning, ROI optimization and channel optimization.
- Pay on an app install
- Pay on any action
(a sale, a registration etc)
- Pay on the basis of
the number of sales
- Pay on a number of
- OASIS ADS
- START APP
- Delux Ads
Robust big data and outstanding AI Capabilities
Our AI model applies tags to each device to which we have access. Currently, we are capable to apply over 700 types of tags in over 39 categories. Based on a massive amount of data processed on a daily basis, informed predictions, on which ad interests a user most, will be delivered to ensure accurate targeting. Your campaigns will be self-optimizing and improved over time with precise predictions-all powered by analyzed data.
- Demographic Attributes
- Mobile Behavior
Anti-fraud Tech Expert
Protecting your spend with proprietary anti-fraud technology
Our Anti-fraud Partners
- distil networks
- Real-time Examination
- We have created our own five-stage, anti-fraud detection technology. We prevent ad fraud with the help of our partners and a dedicated team.
- Offline Analysis
- Based on accumulated data, we analyze all of our traffic on a daily and weekly basis to identify abnormalities and fight sophisticated fraud.
- Mixed Mechanism
- Our online and offline analysis helps combat fraud and provide the highest level of security for your traffic. The data dashboard we provide lets you monitor your performance and data in real-time.
- Custom Solutions
- We don’t take a ‘one-size fits all’ approach. We offer custom solutions to fit your technical needs and policy requirements. We make sure our anti-fraud suite fits around your campaign.
Mobvista Creative Lab
Take your creative to a whole new level. We’ve expanded our in-house creative team, so now you can work directly with the designer and showcase your products in the best way possible with Mobvista’s Interactive, Playable and 3D ad formats.Learn more about our ad formats →
- How Mobvista Helped Playkot to Market Age of Magic in China Using Ocean Engine
Russian games publisher Playkot Studio successfully brought its Age of Magic to Chinese gamers using Ocean Engine. See how Playkot chose the right advertising platform and overcome the difficulties with the help of Mobvista.
Read the case study
- YOOZOO: Furious Wings
"We have an established partnership with Mobvista. Through diverse formats such as video ads and native ads, Mobvista helped the 'Furious Wings' realize high quality exposure and user acquisition in Taiwan where the competition is fierce. We are very satisfied with their excellent service."
Bo Li, VP of Yoozoo
- How Kabam drove higher quality users for two major titles in the Chinese market.
The gaming landscape is different in China than in western markets. For Kabam, the team at Mobvista used big data and analysis to tune the strategy to select the best traffic and target the right audience.
Read the case study
Our latest thoughts on advertisingRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- Singular ROI Index: Mobvista Is One of APAC’s Top Ad Networks
- The 2020 Singular ROI Index has just been published and we are excited to reveal we were ranked as one of the top ad networks in the APAC region. Here’s what the ROI Index says about Facebook, Google, Apple, and TikTok.
- What We Learned at the ad:tech Tokyo Conference
- Ad:tech Tokyo, Asia’s largest marketing conference, was host to some of the largest companies in the industry. Mobvista had its dedicated booth at this event where we introduced our “Xplore China” initiative. Here’s what we learned at this event.
- How China is Supporting the Growth of Esports through Education
- According to data from Newzoo, the global audience growth for Esports is booming. What is the future of Esports in China? Let's take a look.
- What do Q3 Earnings Tell Us about the East’s Big Online Companies? (Part 2)
- What do Q3 2019’s reports tell us about how China’s internet giants are performing, how much they’re earning, the trends they’re investing in, and the decisions they may make in the year ahead?
- Why the New Breed of Hyper-casual Games Have Changed Mobile Marketing for the Better
- At the recent Morketing Summit held in Beijing, I shared how an increasing number of mobile games companies have learned how the combination of data platforms and marketing APIs can automate core aspects of mobile marketing, and improve ROI.
- What do Q3 earnings tell us about the West’s big online companies? (Part 1)
- How are West's big online companies operating in Q3 2019? What trends have they been investing in?