Leverage extensive supply & engage your audience at every mobile touch point
Mobvista is the global market leader in video and native ads with access to an extensive and exclusive supply. Take advantage of our advanced technology and work with a dedicated team focused on making your campaigns a success.Contact sales
- Alibaba Group
- Netease Games
- Smart Technology
- We’re building the next generation of mobile marketing automation tools and services for global brands and marketers. Access our global inventories and utilize our DSP for efficient programmatic buying and manageable real-time bidding.
- The World As Your Audience
- Your campaigns’ global scalability is promised. With 1000+ global partnered apps and premium ad inventories, you’ll gain traffic covering 200+ countries and regions.
- Dedicated to Your Success
- We've been advising global brands on how to reach their advertising goals since 2013 and we'll help you with anything from giving advice on your creatives to trading on your behalf.
Smarter Reach With Unlimited Impact
Brand engagement driven byadvanced data technology
Brand and performance advertisers benefit from our performance-driven solutions.Our algorithms ensure you speak to the right audience and maximize the return of your investment.
- 10 BillionDaily ad impressions 2 BillionDaily reaches 200+Countries & Regions targeted 300 MillionMintegral SDK DAU
Precise targeting fueled by our data powerhouse, with multi-dimensional user data profiles
Get the most value from your campaigns with our data-driven targeting. Based on a massive amount of data processed on a daily basis, informed predictions, on which ad interests a user most, will be delivered to ensure accurate targeting. Your campaigns will be self-optimizing and improved over time with precise predictions-all powered by analyzed data.
- Demographic Attributes
- Mobile Behavior
Harness the power of a truly connected platform
Benefit from our direct partnerships with thousands of apps integrated with our Supply-Side Platform. Let us help you deliver quality campaigns with limitless scale.
* Works on all platforms
Work with our talented designers for ads that convert
Take advantage of our diverse range of ad formats including rewarded video, native in-feed video and native ads. Work with our dedicated creative team to optimize your ads and create the best possible ad experience.Learn more about our ad formats →
Anti-fraud Tech Expert
Protecting your spend with proprietary anti-fraud technology
Our Anti-fraud Partners
- distil networks
- Real-time Examination
- We have created our own five-stage, anti-fraud detection technology. We prevent ad fraud with the help of our partners and a dedicated team.
- Offline Analysis
- Based on accumulated data, we analyze all of our traffic on a daily and weekly basis to identify abnormalities and fight sophisticated fraud.
- Mixed Mechanism
- Our online and offline analysis helps combat fraud and provide the highest level of security for your traffic. The data dashboard we provide lets you monitor your performance and data in real-time.
- Custom Solutions
- We don’t take a ‘one-size fits all’ approach. We offer custom solutions to fit your technical needs and policy requirements. We make sure our anti-fraud suite fits around your campaign.
- YOOZOO: Furious Wings
"We have an established partnership with Mobvista. Through diverse formats such as video ads and native ads, Mobvista helped the 'Furious Wings' realize high quality exposure and user acquisition in Taiwan where the competition is fierce. We are very satisfied with their excellent service."
Bo Li, VP of Yoozoo
- Cheetah Mobile: Piano Titles 2
"We have been working with Mobvista since September 2016. One challenge we faced when we first promote 'Piano Titles 2' was to acquire high-quality users at a time when there were many new games coming out. Mobvista offered us premium mobile advertising services, bringing great help and support to our promotion, and high quality users as well."
Kris Jia, Mobile Marketing Director of Cheetah Mobile
- How Kabam drove higher quality users for two major titles in the Chinese market.
The gaming landscape is different in China than in western markets. For Kabam, the team at Mobvista used big data and analysis to tune the strategy to select the best traffic and target the right audience.
Read the case study
Our latest thoughts on advertisingRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- The rise of Live Quiz apps: a new trend in games monetization or just a short-lived fad?
- If live quiz games are to become a viable new game category, there will need to be something more solid to underpin it than grand plans and quirky marketing.
- What matters for mobile games developers in 2018?
- In the first half of 2017, Chinese Internet giant Tencent made a reported $7.4 billion from its gaming division – beating more established rivals like Sony, Activision Blizzard, Microsoft and Apple. Remarkably, for the first time revenue from mobile games such as League of Legends, Clash of Clans and Honor of Kings overtook those from ...
- Why you shouldn’t use an ad blocker
- Better advertising is essential, but it’s crucial that advertising doesn’t dominate the user experience.
- Launching a mobile game in Russia? Then think and act like a local
- Entering the Russian Market 101
- Ironwoman Comes back to Share a Great Soul Adventure with You
- “If you only set goals within your comfort zone, you will miss too many possibilities.”
- EDGE Seoul-Foothold in Korea, Looking out to China
- Mobvista’s EDGE Seminar was held to first share exclusive experiences in marching towards China market, and then bring laxation to the intense sensitiveness caught by fraud.