Leverage our extensive supply of multi-tier media coverage and engage your audience at every mobile touchpoint
Mobvista is connected to all three types of media including top, medium-sized and long-tail media. Take advantage of our one-stop cross-media intelligent ad management platform to make your campaigns a success.Contact sales
- Alibaba Group
- Netease Games
- Top Media Marketing Solutions
- Connect with major media publishers programmatically through API or media buy approach
- Programmatic Marketing Solutions
- Leverage strong AI capabilities to acquire users programmatically through a highly automated process
- Performance-based Marketing Solutions
- Scalable campaigns across a broad geographical reach for optimal marketing results
- 950 MillionDaily devices reached 200+Countries & Regions targeted 330 MillionMintegral SDK DAUs
Comprehensive reach with unlimited impact
Top Media Marketing Solutions
Scale your mobile business with our truly connected platform. We’ve got you covered across all the most important media sources worldwide.
Programmatic Marketing Solutions
Benefit from our direct partnerships with thousands of popular apps, all integrated with our Supply-Side Platform. Access nearly 20 leading ad exchanges and premium video ad inventories. Let us help you deliver high quality campaigns with limitless scale.
* Works on all platforms
Performance-based Marketing Solutions
Gain premium traffic at a massive scale through extensive operation of diverse traffic and proprietary anti-fraud technology.With the help of our dedicated team, implement campaigns across multiple long-tail media and achieve efficient budget planning, ROI optimization and channel optimization.
- Pay on an app install
- Pay on any action
(a sale, a registration etc)
- Pay on the basis of
the number of sales
- Pay on a number of
- OASIS ADS
- START APP
- Delux Ads
Robust big data and outstanding AI Capabilities
Our AI model applies tags to each device to which we have access. Currently, we are capable to apply over 700 types of tags in over 39 categories. Based on a massive amount of data processed on a daily basis, informed predictions, on which ad interests a user most, will be delivered to ensure accurate targeting. Your campaigns will be self-optimizing and improved over time with precise predictions-all powered by analyzed data.
- Demographic Attributes
- Mobile Behavior
Anti-fraud Tech Expert
Protecting your spend with proprietary anti-fraud technology
Our Anti-fraud Partners
- distil networks
- Real-time Examination
- We have created our own five-stage, anti-fraud detection technology. We prevent ad fraud with the help of our partners and a dedicated team.
- Offline Analysis
- Based on accumulated data, we analyze all of our traffic on a daily and weekly basis to identify abnormalities and fight sophisticated fraud.
- Mixed Mechanism
- Our online and offline analysis helps combat fraud and provide the highest level of security for your traffic. The data dashboard we provide lets you monitor your performance and data in real-time.
- Custom Solutions
- We don’t take a ‘one-size fits all’ approach. We offer custom solutions to fit your technical needs and policy requirements. We make sure our anti-fraud suite fits around your campaign.
Mobvista Creative Lab
Take your creative to a whole new level. We’ve expanded our in-house creative team, so now you can work directly with the designer and showcase your products in the best way possible with Mobvista’s Interactive, Playable and 3D ad formats.Learn more about our ad formats →
- YOOZOO: Furious Wings
"We have an established partnership with Mobvista. Through diverse formats such as video ads and native ads, Mobvista helped the 'Furious Wings' realize high quality exposure and user acquisition in Taiwan where the competition is fierce. We are very satisfied with their excellent service."
Bo Li, VP of Yoozoo
- How Kabam drove higher quality users for two major titles in the Chinese market.
The gaming landscape is different in China than in western markets. For Kabam, the team at Mobvista used big data and analysis to tune the strategy to select the best traffic and target the right audience.
Read the case study
Our latest thoughts on advertisingRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- Mobile Advertising Events: Four Business Conferences to Attend in 2019
- It’s a good time to start thinking which business conferences and exhibitions you’d like to attend. Here are four events or event series that we think are great for people working in the mobile advertising industry.
- The Great Thaw? Why The End of China’s Video Game Market Freeze Does Not Mean A Return to The Status Quo
- The great China game freeze is over. But why has the freeze ended? What changed at a government level to allow the embargo on releases to end? And what do these changes mean for developers getting games into the Chinese market?
- Key Mobile Games Trends for 2019
- When predicting the new year, It’s tempting to suggest a sharp discontinuity between the old and the new is brewing. The truth lies somewhere between the two. But if anyone can work out how to update, they will experience a very successful new year indeed.
- Mobile Advertising Predictions for 2019
- This year alone, we’ve seen the number of mobile internet users pass the 7 billion mark and they have collectively spent a staggering 1 billion years online. But what does the new year hold for mobile advertising?
- Singles Day – Why Mobile Companies Need to Plan for The Biggest Shopping Holiday in The World
- So why has Singles Day become so big? And what does its size mean for mobile companies running in China and planning for 2019? Let’s find out.
- How AI Is Transforming Digital Marketing
- Today, the biggest challenge for marketers operating in the digital space is dealing with the sheer size of the opportunity on offer.