Clement Cao 2020-07-27
- Why Apple’s Decision to Limit The Use of IDFA in iOS 14 Will Cause Upheaval – and Opportunity – for The Mobile Advertising Industry
- Even in an industry that has become used to innovation and rapid change, Apple’s announcement that it will protect the privacy of its users by making access to a devices’ unique identifier (IDFA) opt-in only, was a significant moment.
Vali Scorus 2020-06-17
- Free Ebook by Nativex: Reaching China’s Video Crowd with the Power of Bilibili
- Check out our latest free ebook, where we take an in-depth look at Bilibili, aka the YouTube of China.
- 2019 annual financial results
- Mobvista announced its strongest financial results to date, with revenues surpassing USD 500 million for the first time. Its programmatic advertising business continued to be a key component, with revenues increasing by 40.8% in the past year to reach USD 320.0 million.
Cassie Cheng 2020-03-16
- How we created Mobvista’s new visual identity
- The rebrand was about reflecting our new identity and showcase our new energetic selves. Redesigning a logo is an important part of what makes a new brand stand out, so here’s a behind-the-scenes look at how we redid ours.
Clement Cao 2020-03-11
- Mobvista and Nativex: Why We Have Rebranded
- To better align our technology to our clients’ needs and power global commercial growth in the digital age,Nativex will become our worldwide customer-facing brand, while Mobvista will continue as a corporate ‘master brand
Valentin Scorus 2020-02-07
- Singular ROI Index: Mobvista Is One of APAC’s Top Ad Networks
- The 2020 Singular ROI Index has just been published and we are excited to reveal we were ranked as one of the top ad networks in the APAC region. Here’s what the ROI Index says about Facebook, Google, Apple, and TikTok.
- July 27, 2020 Why Apple’s Decision to Limit The Use of IDFA in iOS 14 Will Cause Upheaval – and Opportunity – for The Mobile Advertising Industry
- June 17, 2020 Free Ebook by Nativex: Reaching China’s Video Crowd with the Power of Bilibili
- May 25, 2020 Mobvista Publishes 2020 Mobile Ad Anti-Fraud White Paper 2.0 to Expand the Toolkit for Fighting Ad Fraud
- April 17, 2020 Highlights of Mobvista’s 2019 Financial Report: the strategy behind a 40.8% increase in programmatic advertising revenue
- April 3, 2020 Mobvista’s revenues exceed USD 500 million, EBITDA grows to USD 51.6 million
- April 2, 2020 2019 annual financial results
- March 23, 2020 China has a big plan to become the global centre of the games industry
- March 23, 2020 Is the mobile gaming market ready for hypercasual 2.0?
- July 15, 2019 Mary Meeker Internet Trends 2019: A Growing Global Market, Social Shopping and Chinese Super Apps Dominate the Headlines
- July 4, 2019 Five Recent Developments that Show How Mobile Advertising is Developing in the World’s Biggest Mobile Market: China
- June 17, 2019 Just What Is a VIP Membership, And Why Do So Many Chinese Mobile Gamers Sign Up for It?
- June 10, 2019 Xplore China Seminar: Three Major Lessons We Learned about The Chinese Market
- June 4, 2019 A Breakdown of The Android Market in China
- May 28, 2019 How is Social Media Different in China from the West?
- May 23, 2019 Genres, Brands and Features: All You Need to Know about The Chinese Mobile Games Market
- May 15, 2019 A Complete Breakdown of The Chinese Video App Market: with Over 10 Players in The Market, Who Is Leading and Why?
Get our best articles directly in your inbox!