Convert your audience and reach your revenue goals with our platform
Our platform provides monetization solutions for app developers providing programmatic ad inventories and other long-tail media with ad inventories programmatically through API or manually.Contact consultants
- Earn More Revenue
- More than 4500+ apps have unlocked their full earning potential thanks to our mix of premium ad sources, tailored ad units and dynamic machine-learning algorithms.
- Engage Users Creatively
- Our innovative video and native ad formats tell compelling stories with the lowest possible user disruption, which allows you to engage users with creative and entertaining ads.
- 24/7 Support
- With Mobvista, you're in safe hands. Our developer success teams provide a customized service that can help with your app design, let you estimate earnings and optimize campaigns in real time for better results. We'll be with you at every stage, helping you to succeed.
Premium Demand Sources
Connect to demand partners across the globe
Over 90% of our advertising partners work directly with us. Working with Mobvista, you get access to our global premium demand sources. We have also partnered with many of the best programmatic buyers in market-guaranteeing you the highest eCPM and a better fill rate.
- Hassle-Free Integration
- With one lightweight SDK, you can generate revenue with high-performing in-app ads in different formats.
- Multiple Platforms
- We work with publishers across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Innovative Formats
- With full-screen, vertical or in-feed video and native ads both reward and non-reward views, our innovative ad formats help enhance the user experience rather than ruining it.
The most successful ad unit in gaming advertising. It retains players' interests by incentivizing players to complete the games, maximizing engagement and user stickiness.
Native in-feed video
Blend seamlessly into the context of the content, ensuring optimal user experience. Engaging videos result in higher conversion rate.
Non-rewarded native feed ad
Target users in the context of organic content with higher engagement and less interruption. Integrated in the experience of the app for maximum impact.
Native app wall
A stand-alone ad page powered by self-selecting visitors. Our non-rewarded format gives users a choice of relevant ads/apps. Generating quality non-incentivized users boost returns for publishers and advertisers.
A powerful, high impact unit creating high levels of response. Our tailored solution ensures this maintains the look and feel of your app, creating minimal disruption for your users.
Grab users’ attention as they enter your app, to maximize conversions and boosting earnings.
Rewarded offer wall
A non-intrusive format that rewards users for their interest. Provides excellent additional opportunities for audience monetization.
Enable sound Disable sound Play
- Youcam Perfect by Perfect Corp (Android Version)
"With more than 400 million global app downloads, Perfect Corp. has built a world-class Beauty platform and gathered a large inventory to monetize. Mobvista has helped us immensely with monetization thanks to highly effective eCPM management and professional technical support. We’re looking forward to continuing cooperation with Mobvista as the team pursues further optimization efforts."
Vincent Lin, VP of Monetization
Our latest thoughts on monetizationRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- Protecting Users: Why Privacy Policies Will Become Compulsory for iOS Apps From October 2018
- Bring On The Subs – Apple’s Plan To Drive For Repeat Subscriptions Revealed
- Apple has launched a new subscription-based strategy and it was proved to be profitable, while it is also facing the challenge which cannot be neglected.
- Edge Singapore 2018 – Navigating Mobile Users Across Southeast Asia
- Mobvista Edge Seminar Singapore was first held to explore the mobile markets in South Asia. Here are three key takeaways from this insightful panel talk.
- Ten Years On, What’s The Future For App Stores?
- During the past decade, what changes happened to APP Store and what it will be like in the future?
- The Growing Trend In Chinese VR Market
- Delving into the remarkable development and predictable prospect of China’s VR Market.
- What Will M-Commerce Look Like In The Future?
- In this sequel of our previous post about M-commerce, we will delve deeper into its trends in the future.