Convert your audience and reach your revenue goals with our platform
Our platform provides monetization solutions for app developers providing programmatic ad inventories and other long-tail media with ad inventories programmatically through API or manually.Sign Up Now
- Earn More Revenue
- More than 4500+ apps have unlocked their full earning potential thanks to our mix of premium ad sources, tailored ad units and dynamic machine-learning algorithms.
- Engage Users Creatively
- Our innovative video and native ad formats tell compelling stories with the lowest possible user disruption, which allows you to engage users with creative and entertaining ads.
- 24/7 Support
- With Mobvista, you're in safe hands. Our developer success teams provide a customized service that can help with your app design, let you estimate earnings and optimize campaigns in real time for better results. We'll be with you at every stage, helping you to succeed.
Premium Demand Sources
Connect to demand partners across the globe
Over 90% of our advertising partners work directly with us. Working with Mobvista, you get access to our global premium demand sources. We have also partnered with many of the best programmatic buyers in market-guaranteeing you the highest eCPM and a better fill rate.Sign Up Now
- Hassle-Free Integration
- With one lightweight SDK, you can generate revenue with high-performing in-app ads in different formats.
- Multiple Platforms
- We work with publishers across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Innovative Formats
- With full-screen, vertical or in-feed video and native ads both reward and non-reward views, our innovative ad formats help enhance the user experience rather than ruining it.
The most successful ad unit in gaming advertising. It retains players' interests by incentivizing players to complete the games, maximizing engagement and user stickiness.
Native in-feed video
Blend seamlessly into the context of the content, ensuring optimal user experience. Engaging videos result in higher conversion rate.
Non-rewarded native feed ad
Target users in the context of organic content with higher engagement and less interruption. Integrated in the experience of the app for maximum impact.
Native app wall
A stand-alone ad page powered by self-selecting visitors. Our non-rewarded format gives users a choice of relevant ads/apps. Generating quality non-incentivized users boost returns for publishers and advertisers.
A powerful, high impact unit creating high levels of response. Our tailored solution ensures this maintains the look and feel of your app, creating minimal disruption for your users.
Grab users’ attention as they enter your app, to maximize conversions and boosting earnings.
Rewarded offer wall
A non-intrusive format that rewards users for their interest. Provides excellent additional opportunities for audience monetization.
Enable sound Disable sound Play
- Youcam Perfect by Perfect Corp (Android Version)
"With more than 400 million global app downloads, Perfect Corp. has built a world-class Beauty platform and gathered a large inventory to monetize. Mobvista has helped us immensely with monetization thanks to highly effective eCPM management and professional technical support. We’re looking forward to continuing cooperation with Mobvista as the team pursues further optimization efforts."
Vincent Lin, VP of Monetization
Our latest thoughts on monetizationRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- Stadia – Is Google’s New Platform the Future of Gaming?
- The biggest announcement at GDC last month was undoubtedly the news that Google was launching its own dedicated video game platform called Stadia. Stadia would, theoretically, allow players to stream their favourite games to any device of their choosing whenever they fancied it.
- Can Apple Arcade Reset App Store Gaming?
- Gaming on the App Store has naturally evolved into a highly competitive market for free-to-play games, which is driven by the sophisticated retention and monetization techniques that have lifted the financial value of mobile games from zero to more than $50 billion of annual revenue. Apple Arcade is an attempt to reset that message, and redirect the medium to something very different.
- The State of Global Esports
- Esports is a worldwide phenomenon. Professional players streaming from their bedrooms can rake in thousands of viewers and esports tournaments can fill entire Olympic stadiums. But what’s the state of play today in competitive gaming?
- Bricking It: Why Tetris 99 Could Shake The Battle Royale Sector Up and Bring Big Benefits to Free to Play Mobile Game Devs
- When Tetris 99 was announced and launched back in February 2019, you may have been forgiven for thinking that 1st April had come a little early this year.
- What Does a Committed Relationship Look Like? We Have Four More Answers to It. [Part 2]
- Are girls generally more committed?
- What Does a Committed Relationship Look Like? Here are 5 examples. [Part 1]
- What does it mean to be committed? Five gentlemen give their answers.