Convert your audience and reach your revenue goals with our platform
Our platform provides monetization solutions for app developers providing programmatic ad inventories and other long-tail media with ad inventories programmatically through API or manually.Sign Up Now
- Earn More Revenue
- More than 4500+ apps have unlocked their full earning potential thanks to our mix of premium ad sources, tailored ad units and dynamic machine-learning algorithms.
- Engage Users Creatively
- Our innovative video and native ad formats tell compelling stories with the lowest possible user disruption, which allows you to engage users with creative and entertaining ads.
- 24/7 Support
- With Mobvista, you're in safe hands. Our developer success teams provide a customized service that can help with your app design, let you estimate earnings and optimize campaigns in real time for better results. We'll be with you at every stage, helping you to succeed.
Premium Demand Sources
Connect to demand partners across the globe
Over 90% of our advertising partners work directly with us. Working with Mobvista, you get access to our global premium demand sources. We have also partnered with many of the best programmatic buyers in market-guaranteeing you the highest eCPM and a better fill rate.Sign Up Now
- Hassle-Free Integration
- With one lightweight SDK, you can generate revenue with high-performing in-app ads in different formats.
- Multiple Platforms
- We work with publishers across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Innovative Formats
- With full-screen, vertical or in-feed video and native ads both reward and non-reward views, our innovative ad formats help enhance the user experience rather than ruining it.
The most successful ad unit in gaming advertising. It retains players' interests by incentivizing players to complete the games, maximizing engagement and user stickiness.
Native in-feed video
Blend seamlessly into the context of the content, ensuring optimal user experience. Engaging videos result in higher conversion rate.
Non-rewarded native feed ad
Target users in the context of organic content with higher engagement and less interruption. Integrated in the experience of the app for maximum impact.
Native app wall
A stand-alone ad page powered by self-selecting visitors. Our non-rewarded format gives users a choice of relevant ads/apps. Generating quality non-incentivized users boost returns for publishers and advertisers.
A powerful, high impact unit creating high levels of response. Our tailored solution ensures this maintains the look and feel of your app, creating minimal disruption for your users.
Grab users’ attention as they enter your app, to maximize conversions and boosting earnings.
Rewarded offer wall
A non-intrusive format that rewards users for their interest. Provides excellent additional opportunities for audience monetization.
Enable sound Disable sound Play
- Youcam Perfect by Perfect Corp (Android Version)
"With more than 400 million global app downloads, Perfect Corp. has built a world-class Beauty platform and gathered a large inventory to monetize. Mobvista has helped us immensely with monetization thanks to highly effective eCPM management and professional technical support. We’re looking forward to continuing cooperation with Mobvista as the team pursues further optimization efforts."
Vincent Lin, VP of Monetization
Our latest thoughts on monetizationRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- Mobvista’s first mobile marketing seminar in Indonesia: Video Revolution!
- Video is a highly effective form of content, and its popularity as an advertising tool is set to grow moving forward. Find out more on how short videos can be leveraged for your advertising campaigns with insights from Mobvista’s first mobile marketing seminar held in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Chinese Mobile Gamers: Who plays, How Do They Play, What Do They Play and Why Do They Play (and Spend)
- We partnered up with Newzoo to interview 1007 Chinese players aged between 10 and 50 across tier 1 and tier 2 cities to find out who they are, how they play, what they play and why they like to.
- The 6 Biggest Industry News so far in 2019
- We've hand-picked the 6 most important articles about the industry for you. Let's read these articles and see what's going on during the first half of 2019.
- Staying Fit at Mobvista – 6 Ways to Balance Work and a Healthy Lifestyle
- At Mobvista we have a group of self-disciplined colleagues from all over the world who find ways to stay fit, whether they’re busy or not. How do they do it? We spoke with them to find out how they manage to balance work and exercise for a healthy lifestyle.
- Mary Meeker Internet Trends 2019: A Growing Global Market, Social Shopping and Chinese Super Apps Dominate the Headlines
- Mary Meeker has released the most anticipated report in tech: her annual Internet Trends Report. We’ve picked out the key highlights from the report to help you make the most of Meeker’s insight. You will get to know the global internet market and the Chinese market in particular.
- How Mobvista helped Playkot to Market Age of Magic in China Using Ocean Engine
- Russian games publisher Playkot Studio successfully brought its Age of Magic to Chinese gamers using Ocean Engine. See how Playkot lauched the campaign with the help of Mobvista.