Convert your audience and reach your revenue goals with our platform
Our platform provides monetization solutions for app developers providing programmatic ad inventories and other long-tail media with ad inventories programmatically through API or manually.Sign Up Now
- Earn More Revenue
- More than 4500+ apps have unlocked their full earning potential thanks to our mix of premium ad sources, tailored ad units and dynamic machine-learning algorithms.
- Engage Users Creatively
- Our innovative video and native ad formats tell compelling stories with the lowest possible user disruption, which allows you to engage users with creative and entertaining ads.
- 24/7 Support
- With Mobvista, you're in safe hands. Our developer success teams provide a customized service that can help with your app design, let you estimate earnings and optimize campaigns in real time for better results. We'll be with you at every stage, helping you to succeed.
Premium Demand Sources
Connect to demand partners across the globe
Over 90% of our advertising partners work directly with us. Working with Mobvista, you get access to our global premium demand sources. We have also partnered with many of the best programmatic buyers in market-guaranteeing you the highest eCPM and a better fill rate.Sign Up Now
- Hassle-Free Integration
- With one lightweight SDK, you can generate revenue with high-performing in-app ads in different formats.
- Multiple Platforms
- We work with publishers across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Innovative Formats
- With full-screen, vertical or in-feed video and native ads both reward and non-reward views, our innovative ad formats help enhance the user experience rather than ruining it.
The most successful ad unit in gaming advertising. It retains players' interests by incentivizing players to complete the games, maximizing engagement and user stickiness.
Native in-feed video
Blend seamlessly into the context of the content, ensuring optimal user experience. Engaging videos result in higher conversion rate.
Non-rewarded native feed ad
Target users in the context of organic content with higher engagement and less interruption. Integrated in the experience of the app for maximum impact.
Native app wall
A stand-alone ad page powered by self-selecting visitors. Our non-rewarded format gives users a choice of relevant ads/apps. Generating quality non-incentivized users boost returns for publishers and advertisers.
A powerful, high impact unit creating high levels of response. Our tailored solution ensures this maintains the look and feel of your app, creating minimal disruption for your users.
Grab users’ attention as they enter your app, to maximize conversions and boosting earnings.
Rewarded offer wall
A non-intrusive format that rewards users for their interest. Provides excellent additional opportunities for audience monetization.
Enable sound Disable sound Play
- Youcam Perfect by Perfect Corp (Android Version)
"With more than 400 million global app downloads, Perfect Corp. has built a world-class Beauty platform and gathered a large inventory to monetize. Mobvista has helped us immensely with monetization thanks to highly effective eCPM management and professional technical support. We’re looking forward to continuing cooperation with Mobvista as the team pursues further optimization efforts."
Vincent Lin, VP of Monetization
Our latest thoughts on monetizationRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- How to Prepare for MWC Barcelona 2019
- MWC Barcelona, the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry. With the event just around the corner, you’ll need a bit of help. So here’s our quick guide to making the most of MWC 2019.
- How to Combat Advertising Fraud in the APAC Region
- What’s driving the increase in fraud in the region? And how can advertisers and publishers avoid getting pumped by the fraudsters? Let’s take a look.
- The Changing Valuation of Mobile Game Developers
- Despite the Chinese release freeze, 2018 was another headline year for mobile games. And that’s something which has been demonstrated in recent years when considering how the value of mobile game developers has changed.
- The 5 Must-Attend Events for Indie Developers
- When money is tight, investing in games events can feel like a gamble. However, attending a good event can be the tinder that ignites the fire. So which events should you be heading to if you’re an independent developer on the way up in the mobile games industry? Here are five tips from us.
- The Great Thaw? Why The End of China’s Video Game Market Freeze Does Not Mean A Return to The Status Quo
- The great China game freeze is over. But why has the freeze ended? What changed at a government level to allow the embargo on releases to end? And what do these changes mean for developers getting games into the Chinese market?
- Key Mobile Games Trends for 2019
- When predicting the new year, It’s tempting to suggest a sharp discontinuity between the old and the new is brewing. The truth lies somewhere between the two. But if anyone can work out how to update, they will experience a very successful new year indeed.