Convert your audience and reach your revenue goals with our platform
Our platform provides monetization solutions for app developers providing programmatic ad inventories and other long-tail media with ad inventories programmatically through API or manually.Sign Up Now
- Earn More Revenue
- More than 4500+ apps have unlocked their full earning potential thanks to our mix of premium ad sources, tailored ad units and dynamic machine-learning algorithms.
- Engage Users Creatively
- Our innovative video and native ad formats tell compelling stories with the lowest possible user disruption, which allows you to engage users with creative and entertaining ads.
- 24/7 Support
- With Mobvista, you're in safe hands. Our developer success teams provide a customized service that can help with your app design, let you estimate earnings and optimize campaigns in real time for better results. We'll be with you at every stage, helping you to succeed.
Premium Demand Sources
Connect to demand partners across the globe
Over 90% of our advertising partners work directly with us. Working with Mobvista, you get access to our global premium demand sources. We have also partnered with many of the best programmatic buyers in market-guaranteeing you the highest eCPM and a better fill rate.Sign Up Now
- Hassle-Free Integration
- With one lightweight SDK, you can generate revenue with high-performing in-app ads in different formats.
- Multiple Platforms
- We work with publishers across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Innovative Formats
- With full-screen, vertical or in-feed video and native ads both reward and non-reward views, our innovative ad formats help enhance the user experience rather than ruining it.
The most successful ad unit in gaming advertising. It retains players' interests by incentivizing players to complete the games, maximizing engagement and user stickiness.
Native in-feed video
Blend seamlessly into the context of the content, ensuring optimal user experience. Engaging videos result in higher conversion rate.
Non-rewarded native feed ad
Target users in the context of organic content with higher engagement and less interruption. Integrated in the experience of the app for maximum impact.
Native app wall
A stand-alone ad page powered by self-selecting visitors. Our non-rewarded format gives users a choice of relevant ads/apps. Generating quality non-incentivized users boost returns for publishers and advertisers.
A powerful, high impact unit creating high levels of response. Our tailored solution ensures this maintains the look and feel of your app, creating minimal disruption for your users.
Grab users’ attention as they enter your app, to maximize conversions and boosting earnings.
Rewarded offer wall
A non-intrusive format that rewards users for their interest. Provides excellent additional opportunities for audience monetization.
Enable sound Disable sound Play
- Youcam Perfect by Perfect Corp (Android Version)
"With more than 400 million global app downloads, Perfect Corp. has built a world-class Beauty platform and gathered a large inventory to monetize. Mobvista has helped us immensely with monetization thanks to highly effective eCPM management and professional technical support. We’re looking forward to continuing cooperation with Mobvista as the team pursues further optimization efforts."
Vincent Lin, VP of Monetization
Our latest thoughts on monetizationRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- Singles Day – why mobile companies need to plan for the biggest shopping holiday in the world
- So why has Singles Day become so big? And what does its size mean for mobile companies running in China and planning for 2019? Let’s find out.
- How AI Is Transforming Digital Marketing
- Today, the biggest challenge for marketers operating in the digital space is dealing with the sheer size of the opportunity on offer.
- Mobile Advertising in 2018 – The Biggest Trends and Stories That Shaped The Sector
- We’re approaching the end of another busy year for the mobile advertising industry.
- How GameAnalytics Helps Voodoo Identify and Release Hit Mobile Games Each Month
- In just a few short years, Voodoo has released a string of hyper-casual hits. They’ve published more than 15 games which have reached the top 20 in the App Store charts since 2016, and seen such a meteoric rise to success that the studio name ‘Voodoo’ has almost become synonymous with the hyper-casual genre itself.
- New iPhone Xs Marks A Move towards Console-quality on Mobile
- With its 6.5 inch super retina display, Apple now owns the biggest and highest resolution smartphone on the market.
- A Short Story of The Google Play Store: 4 Things We’ve Learned from 10 Years of One of Android’s Leading Stores
- Four things we’ve learned from 10 years of one of Android’s leading stores