Convert your audience and reach your revenue goals with our platform
Our platform provides monetization solutions for app developers providing programmatic ad inventories and other long-tail media with ad inventories programmatically through API or manually.Contact consultants
- Earn More Revenue
- More than 4500+ apps have unlocked their full earning potential thanks to our mix of premium ad sources, tailored ad units and dynamic machine-learning algorithms.
- Engage Users Creatively
- Our innovative video and native ad formats tell compelling stories with the lowest possible user disruption, which allows you to engage users with creative and entertaining ads.
- 24/7 Support
- With Mobvista, you're in safe hands. Our developer success teams provide a customized service that can help with your app design, let you estimate earnings and optimize campaigns in real time for better results. We'll be with you at every stage, helping you to succeed.
Premium Demand Sources
Connect to demand partners across the globe
Over 90% of our advertising partners work directly with us. Working with Mobvista, you get access to our global premium demand sources. We have also partnered with many of the best programmatic buyers in market-guaranteeing you the highest eCPM and a better fill rate.
- Hassle-Free Integration
- With one lightweight SDK, you can generate revenue with high-performing in-app ads in different formats.
- Multiple Platforms
- We work with publishers across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Innovative Formats
- With full-screen, vertical or in-feed video and native ads both reward and non-reward views, our innovative ad formats help enhance the user experience rather than ruining it.
The most successful ad unit in gaming advertising. It retains players' interests by incentivizing players to complete the games, maximizing engagement and user stickiness.
Native in-feed video
Blend seamlessly into the context of the content, ensuring optimal user experience. Engaging videos result in higher conversion rate.
Non-rewarded native feed ad
Target users in the context of organic content with higher engagement and less interruption. Integrated in the experience of the app for maximum impact.
Native app wall
A stand-alone ad page powered by self-selecting visitors. Our non-rewarded format gives users a choice of relevant ads/apps. Generating quality non-incentivized users boost returns for publishers and advertisers.
A powerful, high impact unit creating high levels of response. Our tailored solution ensures this maintains the look and feel of your app, creating minimal disruption for your users.
Grab users’ attention as they enter your app, to maximize conversions and boosting earnings.
Rewarded offer wall
A non-intrusive format that rewards users for their interest. Provides excellent additional opportunities for audience monetization.
Enable sound Disable sound Play
- Youcam Perfect by Perfect Corp (Android Version)
"With more than 400 million global app downloads, Perfect Corp. has built a world-class Beauty platform and gathered a large inventory to monetize. Mobvista has helped us immensely with monetization thanks to highly effective eCPM management and professional technical support. We’re looking forward to continuing cooperation with Mobvista as the team pursues further optimization efforts."
Vincent Lin, VP of Monetization
- Developer Spotlight: Dailyhunt
DailyHunt is India's largest content aggregator, providing regional language news & eBooks to over 90 million users in India. The DailyHunt mobile app has had over 125 million downloads since launch, with an impressive MAU of over 29 million. Over the next few years, it aims to gain a 6-7% share of the $4 billion Indian digital ad market, with a target MAU of up to 150-200 million.
Read the case study
Our latest thoughts on monetizationRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- The Rise and Rise of M-commerce
- The fast growth of m-commerce has enhanced the popularity and convenience of mobile marketing.
- What’s the difference between an ad network and an ad exchange?
- In this serial video, we will do an explanation on ad network and ad exchanges, and discover the difference between them.
- What can the UA strategies of Glu Mobile, G5 and Rovio tell us about wider marketing and monetization trends?
- Analyzing the correlation between UA spending and game sales as well as profits.
- Mobile ad blocking rates are doubling
- Ad blocking comes to mobile, which is doubling across key markets.
- Planning to Launch Your Mobile Game in Japan? These Are The Five Key Tactics for A Successful UA Campaign
- Why is the Japanese market attracting new – and significant - publishers? And what opportunities do we see in the market and how should advertisers tap into it?
- What Does The Success of Battle Royale Games on Mobile Tell Us about The Future of Mobile Games?
- What is a surprise, however, is how successful battle royale has now become as a mobile game genre.