Mobile Gaming Insights
Throughout 2016 and 2017, the GameAnalytics team has been analyzing game markettrends, studying data from 40K+ titles and 2+ billion devices across the globe.
They’ve crunched all of this information and produced an insightful report showing both the current state of, and the emerging trends in, the mobile gaming industry. The report examines the movement of important KPIs for game developers, givinginsights into performance benchmarks for keymetrics across the top 20 genres.
Check your inbox to download this report
- 40,000+ games included
- GameAnalytics examined more than 40K+ games and selected the most popular genres for analysis, in order to understand how much certain KPIs vary over time.
- 4 key metrics analyzed
- Across the top 20 app store genres, GameAnalytics takes a deep-dive into Retention (D7), average session length, ARPPU, and stickiness (or DAU/MAU ratio).
- Some findings you can get from the report
- Games with high session length and retention, like puzzle, card, and casino may be more suited to ad-based monetization.
- Top 16% of mobile games earning $50 per paying user, versus an industry average of $7.
- About GameAnalytics
Mobvista-owned GameAnalytics is a popular analytics tool used by indie game developers and successful publishers alike to refine gameplay, improve retention and increase revenue for mobile games. GameAnalytics was founder in 2011 and is headquartered in Denmark, with offices in Copenhagen, London and Beijing.
We're delivering this report to you via email, so check your inbox to access it.
Stay in touch to get future insights and reports directly in your mailbox!