April 3, 2020
March 23, 2020
- China has a big plan to become the global centre of the games industry
- Once again, China's sheer size and population give the games industry outsized influence on the world stage. The combination of a huge player base in China and the scale and resources of Tencent and others is accelerating the growth of Esports globally.
March 23, 2020
- Is the mobile gaming market ready for hypercasual 2.0?
- Though it's crowded at the moment, there is still room for developers and publishers to carve their own niche in the hypercasual market.Instead of the death of hypercasual, we think 2020 will see it evolve and provide better options for developers, publishers and gamers alike.
March 10, 2020
- Mobvista Announces Worldwide Business Restructuring; Offers New Bespoke Services
- Leading International Mobile Advertising Company Upgrades to Group Brand; All Of Its Previous Client-Facing Business to be Managed Under the Nativex Sub-Brand; Nativex To Provide Transparent, Omnichannel Buying Solution Through Its New Agency Trading Desk
September 27, 2019
- Apple’s sinking in China — gaming could be its life preserver
- The Apple Special Event on September 10 was a big newsmaker. Apple released Apple Arcade and the unusual triple-camera system on the iPhone 11 Pro. Find out Apple's current thinking and its future direction.
September 17, 2019
- Mobvista Revenues Jump 22% Thanks to Programmatic Push
- Mobvista is benefitting from a continued interest in programmatic advertising.