Press & Media
The latest news and press coverage from Mobvista
- Asian Mobile Ad Tech Firm Mobvista Reports 2016 Revenue Rose 155% to $296 Million
- Asian mobile adtech firm Mobvista reports 2016 revenue rose 155 percent to $296 million. That was the strongest year to date, helped by the company’s acquisition of U.S.-based mobile adtech company NativeX.
- MarTech Advisor Releases Proprietary Investscape 2017 Summarizing Q1 Martech Investments
- Keeping in mind MarTech Advisor’s raison d’etre of ‘Helping Marketers Succeed’, the MarTech Advisor Q1 2017 Investscape has been made more visually interactive, downloadable and eminently shareable.
- Mobile Marketing Firm Mobvista Agrees $100 Million Loan Deal with Bank of China
- Mobile marketing firm Mobvista has been granted a $100 million credit facility with the Bank of China.
- Mobvista and NativeX Both Ranked on ‘Top 20 Best Performing Ad Networks of 2016’ By Singular
- Singular, a San Francisco based marketing analytics platform, has just published its first ever Mobile Power ROI index. Mobvista and its subsidiary NativeX, regarded as the rising stars on ROI, are both on the top list.