Press & Media
The latest news and press coverage from Mobvista
- What is the Adtech Industry Doing to Combat Ad Fraud?
- What exactly is mobile ad fraud, and what is the mobile advertising industry doing to combat it?
- View-Through Attribution: Is It A Better Way To Measure Advertising?
- View-Through Attribution (we’ll use VTA from here forward) takes the very simple idea that people aren’t always ready to take an action when they see an advert. With Facebook adopting the attribution method in September 2016 last year, we wanted to find out more about what is going on. We spoke to Jake Lee, head of operations for Mobvista’s Ad Center and general manager at our North American office to find out more about VTA, and what it means for advertisers.
- Asian Mobile Ad Tech Firm Mobvista Reports 2016 Revenue Rose 155% to $296 Million
- Asian mobile adtech firm Mobvista reports 2016 revenue rose 155 percent to $296 million. That was the strongest year to date, helped by the company’s acquisition of U.S.-based mobile adtech company NativeX.
- MarTech Advisor Releases Proprietary Investscape 2017 Summarizing Q1 Martech Investments
- Keeping in mind MarTech Advisor’s raison d’etre of ‘Helping Marketers Succeed’, the MarTech Advisor Q1 2017 Investscape has been made more visually interactive, downloadable and eminently shareable.