- China’s Mobile Brands Have Global Ambitions – This Will Have a Big Impact on the Digital Marketing Ecosystem
- With the world’s online mobile population growing day by day, and a home market dominated by giants such as Tencent, Baidu, and Alibaba, Chinese app developers are increasingly looking to market their apps abroad.
- Why Tech Giants like Facebook and Google are Being Torn Down a Strip by Regulators
- The regulatory tide is turning on the tech giants and that can only be good news for the smaller ad tech companies that want to compete fairly on a more even playing field.
- Mobvista Revenue from Programmatic Advertising Grew 99 Per Cent in the Wake of its IPO
- Ad tech and analytics firm Mobvista has posted its first financial results following its IPO.
- Lessons to be Learned from the Chinese Mobile Powerhouse
- Since China is the most fast-growing market in the world and the domestic environment is becoming more uncertain and competitive, China-to-global is a very interesting trend. But where can we see the impact of China on the global market?