- Happening apps
- Chinese-developed mobile internet applications are winning a big following in Southeast Asia and beyond
- Mobvista Joined in AWS Partner Network (APN) and Launched Its Central Technology Platform on Cloud in August
- Mobvista recently announced that the company officially joined AWS APN (Amazon Web Services Partner Network) in mid-July and that its self-developed industry-wide SaaS platforms will be launched on AWS Marketplace to serve AWS’s huge customer base.
- Is Mobile Having Its ‘Panda’ Moment?
- As Apple readies a more private log-in facility, Google is offering a choice of browsers and blocking rogue ads worldwide. Does this mean that mobile marketing is finally pivoting to put customers first?
- Data and Creativity Are Key for Brands to Establish Their Presence on Super Apps
- In South East Asia Super apps are beginning to change the lifestyle needs of users are being met. Vivi Wang, Business development director for SEA at Mobvista tells how can brands their presence on this involving platform.