- Mobvista Goes Public in Hong Kong
- HONG KONG, Dec 12, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - On December 12th the mobile advertising company Mobvista became the latest tech company to list its shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, following in the footsteps of Xiaomi and Meituan.
- Mobvista hopes to snag $173.9m from IPO to boost mobile advertising and analytics platform
- Mobile advertising and services provider Mobvista estimates that it will bring in $173.9 million after deductions from an upcoming IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in December.
- Why continuing growth in the global app market could be a recipe for success for Mobvista
- HONG KONG, Dec 3, 2018 – (ACN Newswire) – This week Mobvista became just the latest Chinese tech company with global ambitions to announce its plans to go public, by announcing the listing of its shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (1860.HK). In a year which has seen the biggest number of Chinese tech ...
- 4 ways China’s AI industry could transform video games in the country across the world
- Ramon Zhu is vice president of data science at Mobvista.