- Mobvista Expands Media Buying Solution with TikTok Partnership
- Mobvista and TikTok have entered a partnership that will enable global publishers and developers to acquire users from TikTok’s native social platform using Mobvista’s specialized platform and services.
- How much should advertisers care about messaging apps?
- Today’s chat platforms offer rich potential viewerships, but advertisers need to tread carefully to appeal rather than appal digital natives.
- Youth is turning away from Facebook and WeChat – here’s what they like instead
- Younger users are turning away from traditional social media apps like Wechat and Facebook. Brands and digital advertisers will have to consider the changing when looking to reach out to younger demographics.
- Apple’s sinking in China — gaming could be its life preserver
- The Apple Special Event on September 10 was a big newsmaker. Apple released Apple Arcade and the unusual triple-camera system on the iPhone 11 Pro. Find out Apple's current thinking and its future direction.