- Looking East: How to Launch Mobile Games in China
- Tips and insights on how to get your game published in China, how to promote it and what kinds of games and monetization strategies work best
- Ad Fraud An Issue In The SEA Region And India: Country Manager- Mobvista
- Exchange4Media discussed a few points with Neeraj Sharma, Country Manager- South Asia & Middle East, Mobvista, to get his perspectives on Ad frauds and the effective measures one should adopt to combat such issues prevailing in the industry.
- How Mobvista’s UA campaign for Marvel: Contest of Champions led to better conversions and engagement in China
- When it comes to launching and promoting games, there are a myriad of other differences that need to be understood. One of the biggest is how the social media landscape in China is dominated by a trio of companies - Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent, or BAT for short.
- Internet users in India is expected to reach 500 million by June 2018
- The Mobvista mission in India is to empower advertisers to attain high-quality users and improve ad performance while at the same time empowering developers to monetize and achieve increased revenue.